Friday 5 June 2015

Catching up with myself

Where to start! 

Its been too long, I'm sorry!

So, there was a BIG birthday, in fact we will be celebrating another big birthday for my youngest this weekend too!

Afternoon tea with friends, thank you Di for a day full of memories






and to Gillian for my amazing patchwork cake!
I was thoroughly spoiled!


including even more cake


and flowers too!

And lots a very lovely generous gifts from so many friends. 

Thank you all!

There was also a BritBee meet up, sadly my camera never came out once!

On the quilty front, oh so much secret sewing has been happening, 

But finally this months issue of Quilt Now Magazine has the Cloud 9 Quilt I quilted for Jacqui of Hantex, way back in January, along with 7 others too! 


Katy has a done a marvelous job of styling the quilt for the magazine, (as always) and its so nice to be able to share this now. 


And some recent fabric acquisitions include this bundle of Cultivate by Bonnie Christine for Art Gallery Fabrics.  I have something special planned for these! 
(just sayin'!)

Well, I hope to be back soon, with a catch up on the travels too!






3 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy birthday Trudi! Glad to hear you were thoroughly spoiled!

Judith, Belfast said...

Happy birthday to A! Hope you have a lovely time celebrating and that your back is holding out! jxo

Di said...

I thoroughly enjoyed your birthday too. It was fun to share it with you. Di x