Thursday 31 May 2012

I'll be back soon ...

not wanting to dwell on the point, but my bags are packed and just the necessaries to bung in in the morning! 

So a quick round up of the week so far ..

Monday, sewed on binding ...

Tuesday ...  Brit Bee Blocks for Miss May  ...



I also delivered my sewing machine with Laura ready for the weekend

Wednesday  ... work

today ...

well, everyone else was producing bags like it was an easy thing ...


hmmm, I'm no bag lady ... but it is reversible ...


and just how long does it have to take to iron on the interfacing!

so I then thought I should do just few other little things, after all it was only mid/late afternoon ...


so a little playing ...

and now I have these to finish off on the train in the morning ...


and because it's the end of the month ... and there is no way I am going to be up in time to do another post let alone get it linked in to the Sew Fresh linky dinky ....


a finish .... ta daaaaah


Holiday Hoops is finally done


and I'm pretty darn pleased with it :)



so I'll be back sometime next week to see what June brings and to maybe do a post on the Fat Quarterly Retreat ... we'll see ...

Happy Quilting!


10 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Ha, I didn't even think of fresh sewing day being tomorrow, I think you're probably well ahead of the rest of us! See you tomorrow :o)

Di said...

Your holiday hoops quilt has been beautifully finished with your fantastic quilting. Have a good journey and see you in the Big Smoke! Di x

QuiltSue said...

You're probably on a train by now, but I just wanted to say have a wonderful time and no, I'm not at all jealous.

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

See you on the morrow x

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

I love the 9P/SB quilt - the quilting is superb!

Dana - Old Red Barn Co. said...

love the new quilt! gorgeous!

sweetypie said...

you are a busy bee!!!!!

Nicky said...

Thanks Trudi for all your tips on quilting at FQR - looking forward to quilting as beautifully as you - in about 20 years haha!

Emma said...

Love this quilt Trudi, is it from a pattern or your own design? Quilting looks fantastic as always!!!

Sparky said...

trudi, this quilts is,gorgeous,,i,love,this design....how you doing?