Saturday 12 February 2011

Christmas already?

No, please, don't panic, but I'm taking part in Quilt Times Christmas Quilt along.  I'm a little late to the party and haven't got my act together yet, but have a few journal covers I want to get done this weekend as a head start for Christmas. 

I have a few other things on the go too, but Shhhh, we won't talk about those just yet, and because I can't leave you without a pic, I thought I'd show you what else has been happening around here lately...


Lots and lots of folding ...

And I found some real beauties to play with too!

Have you been into the dark side of your stash lately?  You know, the bit that hasn't seen day light for a long time!

Right back to Christmas!


5 comments:

QuiltSue said...

I don't have enough stash to have a "dark side", but I'll come and visit yours if you like!

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

that was the best part of refolding all my fabric... finding something that sparked ideas just because I hadn't seen it in forever! sometimes it PAYS to go to the dark side! ;-)

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Oh, yes... unfortunately I have been there and back lately... so much to sew and so (sew) little time! Ha!!

You found some BEAUTIES to play with... have fun!

Cheryll said...

I think it's like ChRiStMaS when I go thru my stash...hidden surprises! :) Enjoy your sewing!

Sand and Sunshine said...

Funny you mention the dark side of my stash. That's where I found the purple background for my BOM's for this very Quilt-a-long.