Sunday 23 January 2011

D-Day -1

Only one more sleep till the big day!  Can you tell I'm excited?   What?  you don't know what I'm talking about  ....  remember my garden .... well this was it earlier in the week.....

(photo courtesy of the Teenage Diva's phone)

Sweetiepie and Mr Shedman came over to dismantle the old shed, and very kindly took it away for re-purposing.  Thank you both so much!

So now it's all gone, (well apart from my pile of rubbish!) tomorrow is the Big Day! 

I'll tell you more tomorrow!  hehe!

Sewing has been somewhat slow, to say the least! 


See!  It's all still in the bag from class on Tuesday!  If anyone can find my motivation, please let me know, I'm sure to find you something special as a reward!  LOL

On the stash front:

Bought this week:  0
Bought this year:  0
Used this week :  0
Used this year:  25 Meters
Net Position:   -25 Meters

Happy quilting, I'll be back tomorrow with more news!

4 comments:

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Well the back yard will be interesting. And I think I stole your motivation because I have been very busy sewing lately.

QuiltSue said...

Whoohoo, it's really happening now.

As for your mojo, if uyou find it could you check and see if mine is there with it please?

Lis Harwood said...

QuiltSue obviously knows what's going on in your garden! I'm sure it's related to your motivation and one thing will lead to another. I've actually been busy, a surprise considering how weary I feel with this cold that's been with me since before Christmas :( I've just booked for the guild area day in June, will you be there?

Jan said...

I look forward to seeing the tranformation,is Charlie Dimmock and Alan Titchmarsh coming ? ,my motivation is hiding somewhere too ....love Jan xx