Tuesday 9 November 2010

In no particular order!

I know, I'm sorry, I've been a little absent to say the least.

So here's a quick summary:

Inspiration for a C&G quilt, if it fits the brief!

from here:



I've also got some pics of the quilt exhibition that was on.... for another day!

A very special Thank You gift from Courtney at Seamstar.  Thank you Courtney, this made my day!

I even got to engage this equipment!  (yes, those are the buttons from my pyjamas!)

And I finally got the last 10" of binding sewn down on this!

These just HAD to come home with me .....(oops!)

And a great package from Glen in the Scrap Swap!  I can see a workroom apron in my future!


I was thrilled with how this turned out for Leanne for the Bees Knees Bee.

Leanne's Bees Knees Bee Blocks.

Queen Bee Jean's blocks for the Many Jeans!

And another one!

And I've been playing with some dyed fabrics from the summer, and there may be a few more postcards than these two now! 

Oh, and there are ground works afoot in the garden! 
 An 18" trench the length of the garden, meeting Building Regs!

Slacking?  Who me? 

Oh, and just for Mary, I've got all my blocks sewn together, so will be laying out this weekend!

Happy Quilting!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love the Bees Knees block with white! It's amazing!

Barb said...

Enjoyed your post and blocks!

QuiltSue said...

Like you said, you may have been quiet, but you have not been slacking. What are you planning for those Christmas fabrics? Something wonderful I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

That top picture - inspiration - is fabulous! Look forward to seeing how that develops.

Lis Harwood said...

Pheew!! Good work Trudi.