Thursday 8 April 2010

Free to a good home!

Yeah, I thought that might grab your attention!  LOL 

Last year I did a Pay it Forward, I got  a lovely gift from Greg, and paid it forward to 3 lovely ladies.  One of those was Linda the Hand Quilting Nana,  who has run a couple more pay it forwards, for which I was a recipient. 

Last week I recieved a wonderful squishy in the mail with a lovely note from Linda.  Thank you Linda!








This beautiful angel is made from an antique feedsack quilt, and I just love her.  I have to find a special place for her to live.  Thank you again Linda  :)

So you got this far, and I did say free to a good home, so if you would like to receive a handmade gift from me, and are willing to pay it forward to 3 more poeple, please leave me a comment.   Thats all, no hoop jumping, you just have a year to pay it forward to 3 more people so that should fit in to everyone's busy schedules.   I'll do a draw of names on Monday 19th April so leave a comment before 12.00 noon British Summer Time and you'll be in with a chance!

Happy Quilting!

9 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Trudi
I would love to be part of your Pay It Forward I have only been blogging for a short time and have been thinking that it would be n ice to do something for someone else.
Sue

9patchnurse said...

Great idea! I saw some murmurs of this before but didn't understand what it was about. I would like to do it.

Hand Quilting Nana said...

I am so glad you like your angel and the other items. I still have to post for my three PIF's so don't include me in this one. LOL
I've got to catch up.

Linda

Jan said...

Not sure what this involves but sounds fun ..love all your makes ..love Jan xx

shellysquilts said...

Hey Trudi, Cute stuff! Luv the angel! Happy sewing!

sweetypie said...

go on count me in I would love to pay it forward to three more people

Doris said...

OH MY! I want that angel! I ahev some old quilts, perhaps I need to make one just like her...

Kim said...

Oh you won a prize from the quilt rat........
which doodle did you pick?

Show us when it comes to you!
Congratulations!

Happy sewing

Anonymous said...

I love your Angel, she is beautiful

cheers
Christine