Saturday 5 December 2009

Procrastination!

I've been procrastinating over this quilt all week, in fact longer than that, since the beginning of November, as that's when I bought the fabrics for my mum's Christmas quilt.

I got the top pieced on Friday night, along with piecing, pressing and squaring up the backing fabric ( a nice little number from the Empress Woo range by Robyn Randolph). This morning I loaded it onto the frame and started on the quilting. Wooohoooo!

Needless to say I've stopped for a little reverse quilting, normal service should recommence tomorrow :o)

Happy Quilting!


6 comments:

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

trudi! It's lovely! procrastination no more!
the backgorund fabrics works so nice with it! good choice

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

It is very pretty. Your mother will love it.

Greg said...

Wow! Nice work.. Maybe you need to procrastinate more. If that helps make the quilt look that GREAT!!!!

Jen said...

Those colors are beautiful! Nice job.

Tracey said...

Good grief ....are you wonder women in disguise? Superfast work I'd say!...Its really lovely!

QuiltSue said...

and will it be called Woo-hoo, after the fabric you mentioned?

I thought I worked fast, but you pieced all that in one evening? Woww.