Thursday 31 December 2009

Happy New Year!


As 2009 draws to a rapid close and we welcome in 2010, it's time for a quick reflect on the past year. It's been an interesting year of new activities like blogging, new friends, in the real world, in the blog world and on facebook, renewing old friendships and catching up with old friends too! A productive year from my allotment, despite surgery halting my activities for a while. And a productive year on the quilting front. I completed 23 quilting projects this year, done bound and completely finished, I gave away 10 of these quilts. A year of accomplishments.

The coming year which fast approaches brings new challenges, new adventures, and new accomplishments too.

I am sooooo pleased to able to tell you I have been invited to join two very talented ladies over at Expedition Quilt Art, and know that these wonderful ladies are taking me on a journey of discovery. Who knows where it will lead, but I'll be taking you all along with me. Speaking of which, are you up for a challenge? yeah, OK, pop over to Expedition Quilt Art blog where the January challenge is posted. Have you tried dying your own fabrics? How about dying a quilt after it's been made?


To all of you out there, I wish you all Health, Happiness and Creativity for a very Happy New Year in 2010.

4 comments:

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

Happy New year Trudi! Great to have found you in blogland. you've become a good pal! Happy creating, happy everything... ;-)

Fenland Textile Studio said...

Happy New Year Trudi, Its been great to meet you and I can't wait for our challenges to begin. I wish you a peaceful time.

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Congrats and have a Happy and Blessed New Year. The only thing I ever tried to dye was silk ribbon.

Lis Harwood said...

Have a very happy 2010 Trudi