Thursday 23 July 2009

Home...

... and exhale! I made it through a brief spell in hospital, having had some major surgery on my spine. Now its a slow raod to recovery, and that plan can start. I have found a way to prop the laptiop up next to me, so as I lay here flat on my back I can still read all your blogs, and still feel connected to both my blogland friends and the outside world. The plan is to get those bindings sewn on, and the hanging sleeves for two quilts that are to go to a show later this year.

Well, that was the plan, but one of the pile has already been bound and labelled and given to a friend as a birthday gift. It was all done in such a rush I didn't have time to take any pics of the finished quilt. So, Donna, if you would like to e-mail me, I'd love to post a pic fir everyone!

I'll bribe someone to take pics as I finish each quilt so I can let you know mt progress :o)

Wishing you all a special summer and Happy Quilting!


ps. Charlie, you must let me know how to do a signature, .....please :o)

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Trudi good luck healing and really try not to do too much. Take it easy with some handwork.
Putting a sleeve on a quilt may require some lifting and that could hurt.

QuiltSue said...

Welcome back. Take care and rest lots so you can heal up properly.

Qubie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Qubie said...

I need to remember how I did the signature once I do I will e-mail you. Something to do with HTML. Let me think on it.