Monday 11 May 2009

Afternoon Delight

I love coming home to find the postman has been. Not so great when you have to go pick up the parcel because it's got import duty and VAT added to my purchases. But, oh this one was definitely worth it! Especially when I opened up the package, this is what I found. :o)
And how beautiful it is wrapped, don't you think? I love getting packages from the States, you really know how to please your customers! So what do we have here, I hear you ask. This, my blogging friends, is White Chocolate, a pattern that appeared in McCalls Quilting at least a year ago. Fortunately Stitchin Heaven have a kit for this little beauty, which I have had my eye on for quite some time. So how could I refuse an opportunity for 40% off! Yep, that's what I just said! Thanks Ladies! All I have to do is cut it ready for quiet moment of sewing opportunity :o) Aaah, happy days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow how wonderful to open that parcel, thanks for sharing!

Tracey said...

Hey - I thought you were stash bustin?